Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of the WealthO2 Client Portal
The WealthO2 Client Portal
The WealthO2 Client Portal under the domain name www.yourclientview.com.au ("WealthO2 Client Portal” or "this Client Portal”) is operated by MDA Operator Pty Ltd trading as WealthO2 ("WealthO2”). The use of the WealthO2 Client Portal is governed by these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy and Security Statement. If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain a parent/guardian's consent prior to using the WealthO2 Client Portal.
Logins and passwords for WealthO2 Client Portal members
When you choose to become a user of WealthO2 you must provide a username (email address) and password ("Login Details”) which will allow you access to the site and use of all its facilities. Your Login Details are personal to you and are not transferable. You must not allow anyone else to use your Login Details. You agree that:
- you will not send or disclose your Login Details to any other person;
- you will not keep your Login Details in any form, whether encoded or un-encoded, anywhere where it is possible for it to be copied or used by any other person;
- you are solely responsible for any loss caused by or in connection with the use of your Login Details by you or any other person, including any use that you have not approved;
- if any other person accesses the site using your Login Details then you are liable for all transactions or other actions performed by that person on the site.
You must advise WealthO2 immediately you know or suspect that your Login Details have become known, or may have become known, to any other person, or if you know or suspect any unauthorised use of your Login Details (Call your Adviser or 1300 726 008).
Copyright in his Client Portal is owned by WealthO2 unless otherwise indicated. You may use the information in this Client Portal for your own personal use, but must not (without WealthO2's permission) alter, reproduce or distribute any part of the content of this Client Portal, transmit it to any other person or incorporate the information into any document.
Accuracy of information
Whilst WealthO2 has taken care in producing the information contained on this Client Portal, the information:
- is current only at the time it is placed on this Client Portal and WealthO2 and its directors, officers, employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy that becomes apparent since the date this Client Portal was last updated; and
- may be affected by subsequent events or circumstances that occur after the date the relevant information was last updated that may impact on the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of the information.
- May not take into account taxes withheld or other superannuation or pension transactions that are administered by a member administrator
To the extent permitted by law, WealthO2 and its directors, officers, employees and agents do not give any warranty, make any representation as to, or accept responsibility for, the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of the information contained on this Client Portal, and you rely on the information at your own
To the extent permitted by law, WealthO2 excludes any liability for any error in, inaccuracy or deficiency from the WealthO2 Client Portal and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage that you or any other person may suffer as a result of relying on any of the information contained in this Client Portal, whether caused by the negligence of WealthO2 or otherwise.