Portfolio Holdings Disclosure (PHD) is legislation that sets out the manner in which a superannuation funds must disclose its portfolio holdings of each investment option they offer. The purpose of the legislation is to provide greater transparency to members, advisers and other industry participants. All investment options are externally managed and are presented on aggregated basis and the underlying holdings are not shown for these options.
For the purpose of the disclosure the investment options have been grouped into 9 types of investments as per below and each tab includes investment options in that group:
- IO1 - Ordinary shares listed on S&P/ASX 300 Index
- IO2 - Ordinary shares listed outside S&P/ASX 300 Index and within the S&P/ASX All Ordinaries Index
- IO3 - Exchange Trade Funds (ETF) (excluding any Alternative ETF’s). These have been presented as Listed Equity however the underlying assets may be of other asset class.
- IO4 - Managed Funds - These have been presented under Equity however the underlying assets may be of other asset class.
- IO5 - Listed Income Securities (Fixed Interest) - (including Bonds, Floating Rate Notes, Convertible Notes and Hybrid Securities)
- IO6 - Listed investment companies (listed on the S&P/ASX)
- IO7 - Alternative Funds including Hedge funds registered with ASIC
- IO8 - Term Deposits
- IO9 - Cash
The Super Simplifier Portfolio Holding Disclosure for 31 December 2021 is attached.