Watch this short informative video on the WealthO2 Client Portal
Welcome to your Client Portal
WealthO2 has worked hard with your financial adviser to create a modern and easy-to-navigate portfolio experience to give you Peace of Mind. You can access the Client Portal from your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
How to register
If you do not have a login, please contact your adviser to set one up for you.
Upon registration you will receive a welcome email in your inbox with a link to the client portal. Click on to be directed to the portal. On your first login you will need to create a password. Note that in order to help protect your data the password needs to meet the following criteria; minimum length of 8 characters, with at least one nonalphanumeric, one lower case, one upper case and one digit".
Note that the link in the email expires 48 hours from the sent time, so please follow the link to set up your access as soon as possible.
After your initial login you can find a link to the Client Portal login page from the WealthO2 website at www.wealtho2.com.au. From our website, select the “Login” button on the top right of the page and then select WealthO2 Client Portal.
Note that on tablet and mobile devices the login button is viewable by selecting the menu button and then going down to the Login > WealthO2 Client Portal link.
You can also go directly to the portal login page by going to https://yourclientview.com.au/
When going directly to the client portal page you can enter your email address and password directly into the required fields.
After you have logged in you will be presented with a dashboard page that displays summary information about the portfolios that you have access too. You will be able to view the following:
Total Value of all the portfolios you have access to
Portfolio Cards for each portfolio:
Each card will have the following information:
- Name of the portfolio
- The value of the portfolio
- The total capital value of the portfolio since inception on WealthO2 in dollar and percentage terms
- The total income return of the portfolio since inception on WealthO2 in dollar and percentage terms
- The total return of the portfolio since inception on WealthO2 in dollar and percentage terms
- A pie chart indicating the value of the specific portfolio as a proportion of all the portfolios you have access to
There is also a valuation chart showing the value of your portfolios over time.
Clicking on a specific portfolio card will take you to the details page of that specific portfolio. The initial section you will see if the performance page. From this page you will see the following:
- The value of the portfolio
- The total return of the portfolio since inception on WealthO2 in percentage terms
- The total return of the portfolio since inception on WealthO2 in dollar terms
- On initial load data is displayed since inception on WealthO2
- A chart to display your portfolio return (in percentage terms) over time
* On a mobile device, you will need to tap the “Portfolio return chart” button to bring up the chart that displays automatically on a desktop, laptop or tablet.
Choosing a date range:
Selecting the date range selector will allow you to select from the following date ranges below. Note that if your portfolio has begun prior to a certain date range, then that option will not display. For example, if your portfolio is less than a year old, you will not see the from last year and from last 3 years options.
Choosing a benchmark
You can also choose a benchmark to compare your portfolio against. We have provided the default benchmarks below, however, your adviser can assign additional benchmarks that are tailored to you.
Additional details of each benchmark are provided below.
* Note that not all benchmarks may be appropriate to you. Speak to your financial adviser to discuss what benchmarks are most appropriate to compare to your portfolio.
S&P/ASX 200 Index
The S&P/ASX Blended Equity and Bond - Balanced Index
S&P/ASX Blended Equity and Bond - Conservative Index
S&P/ASX Blended Equity and Bond - Growth Index
S&P/ASX Blended Equity and Bond - High Growth Index
Once a benchmark and date range are selected the following will also display:
- Benchmark Name
- Benchmark return as a percentage
- Benchmark code
- Chart of benchmark returns over time
The Allocation section will display today's date by default, with the portfolio valuation effective as at that date. Assets are displayed and grouped by asset class. This allows you to easily view how your portfolio is diversified across asset class. You can also easily change your date range using the date picker box (see below).
Do you want to change the date? By clicking on the date, this will bring up a date picker box allowing you/your client to select a prior date:
Once the new date is selected and "OK" is selected, the holding details will be updated with holdings as at the new selected date.
Selecting "View All Holdings" will now display holdings as at the new selected dates as well.
You can drill down into a specific asset class by selecting the arrow next to the value of the specific asset class.
You can view all your holdings by selecting the “View all holdings” button at the top of the allocations section.
All your holdings will be displayed in alphabetical order with the ability for you to sort as required (see Sorting function on holdings within an Asset Class below).
See top right hand side:
- A CSV, spreadsheet file of your holdings will be downloaded for you; or choose
- A PDF of your holdings to be downloaded for you
Sorting function on holdings within an Asset Class
When a client selects the drop down button for an asset class, if there are more than 5 securities in the asset class, they now have access to a sorting option. Sorting is displayed in alphabetical order on security name by default. However the client can also choose to sort by increasing or decreasing value.
As reports become available to you (either sent to you on a periodic basis from your adviser or uploaded by your adviser) you will be able to download from this Reports section. The most recent ten reports will be displayed. Reports may be downloaded as a Portable Document Format (pdf) file on your device.
* Note that you will need an application that is capable of opening PDF files to view the downloaded report file.
The transactions section will display the 5 most recent transactions within your portfolio.
You can also select the “See all transactions” button to view all of the transactions within your portfolio
The transaction screen allows the following functionality
- Display all transactions
- Display only “Buy” transactions
- Display only “Sell” transactions
- A filter to include/exclude cash transactions
- Search field to allow searching of transactions based on security name
- Row selector to increase the number of rows to display (note that the default is 10 rows)
- Page selector to allow you to go to additional pages of transactions where required
- A CSV, spreadsheet file of your holdings will be downloaded for you
- A PDF of your holdings will be downloaded for you
* There is similar functionality when accessing the transactions from a mobile device.
If you have access to more than one portfolio you can easily toggle between portfolios by selecting on the floating portfolio card in the portal.
* Note that on a mobile device the floating card does not have a value or name against it.
Once selected, you will be taken to the portfolio selection bar where you can select another portfolio to view.
Managing your account
Contacting your adviser
We have made it easy for you to contact your adviser by having your adviser details handily available within the portal. Select the “Contact your adviser” button to bring up your adviser details. When you are on a supported device, selecting the email address or phone number will launch the application to send an email to the adviser or make a call, and/or to schedule a meeting.
Changing your password
To change your password, select the profile button on the top right of the screen and select the “Update Password” option.
Enter your current and new password and then select “Submit changes”.
* Note that the following password criteria apply; minimum length of 8 characters, with at least one nonalphanumeric, one lower case, one upper case and one digit.
Forgot your password
If you have forgotten your password or the entered password is not matching with our records, you can reset your password by selecting the “Forgot your password” link on the login page.
Simply enter your email address and select the “Send Request” button
If your details match a registered user, you will receive an email in your inbox that looks like the below. Click on the “Reset Password” button to be redirected to the Client Portal and create a new password to log back in.
Digital Meeting Tool
WealthO2 provides you as the investor to schedule digital meeting appointments with your adviser.
A "Schedule a Meeting" button is visible when the adviser has this facility enabled under the "Contact your adviser menu".
Simply click on the Schedule a meeting button to launch the adviser specific scheduling tool.
Note: If there is no address specified, then the button is hidden.
The scheduling tool will then launch in a new browser tab for you to select a meeting time based on the adviser's calendar.
1300 726 008